Why Choose Us
“Better Smiles in Red Bluff”
Why Choose Donald Shoff, DDS, MS?
Committed to Patient Satisfaction!
Dr. Shoff’s Orthodontic Patient’s Bill of Rights
2. You have the right to have your orthodontic treatment fully explained to you in layman’s terms, and to have any questions answered to your satisfaction.
3. You have the right to understand the cost of treatment before it takes place, including an estimate of insurance coverage if applicable.
4. You have the right to understand all of your payment options to cover the cost of treatment before it begins.
5. You have the right to have your orthodontic treatment performed with first-rate materials, techniques, and technology.
6. You have the right to be as comfortable as possible before, during and after any orthodontic treatment.
8. You have the right to be seen as soon as possible should an orthodontic emergency arise.
9. You have a right to be educated in the proper methods to keep your teeth, gums, and body healthy, including brushing, flossing, and anything else specific to your situation.
10. You have the right to be treated by a team of dedicated professionals who are current in their licensure and strive to learn the latest and most important findings in the fields of dentistry, orthodontics and health care.
11. You have a right to a second opinion.
12. You have the right to remain silent when we have our gloved fingers and a couple of suction tubes in your mouth!
What Sets Us Apart?
ConvenienceSince we are locally-based, there is less time wasted going to or coming from appointments.
ExperienceOur team have the most years of experience when compared to other orthodontists in the area.
Board CertifiedDr. Shoff is one of only two orthodontists in the whole of Northern California to have achieved board certification!
Timely ServicesYour time is valuable, so we make sure to see patients on time and maintain short appointment times.
Advanced TechnologyOur advanced technology enable us to provide shorter treatment times and fewer overall visits to our practice.
Personalized CareBecause we see the smallest number of patients in a single day, we can spend more time with each patient.
Flexible Payment PlansTo ensure you receive affordable services, our payment plans are the most flexible in the orthodontic industry.
Giving BackWe financially support a number of local events, sports teams, charities and businesses.
We design and then create awesome smiles in Red Bluff!
Donald F. Shoff, DDS, MS
350 Walnut Street
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Monday through Thursday
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Welcoming Patients from Across Tehama County Communities & the Surrounding Area